ElevatorsCFAO Equipment is the exclusive distributor for Otis in 20 Western African countries.
Otis is world number one in the manufacture, installation and maintenance of elevators, escalators, moving walkways and horizontal transport systems.
CFAO's teams are highly skilled in installing and bringing high-tech machinery into service. Training given by CFAO and by Otis to its technicians is essential in honing their skills and also ensuring their safety.
The lifecycle of an elevator depends on its technology and on its maintenance record. Each year an elevator travels an average of 3,000 kilometers (120,000 journeys). Elevators therefore need to be frequently upgraded:
- Technological improvements are made to upgrade obsolete technology.
- Technical improvements are made on an ongoing basis and include bringing elevators into line with disability standards and improving their operation, comfort or appearance.
Maintenance and service
Our business is to transport you safely and securely in all situations, thereby providing you with the highest standard of service.
Under a maintenance agreement, we can guarantee:
- Monthly maintenance of your elevator
- Assistance in the event of a breakdown
- Assistance if a passenger is trapped in the elevator
To offer this high quality service, CFAO is assisted by Otis and its spare part procurement network, which includes a European spare parts center at Roissy, France, storing 80,000 parts in 5,000 sq.m and carrying out 1,000 deliveries every day.
Our range/your projects:
- Commercial premises and mid-rise office blocks
- Prime property, hotels and shopping malls
- High-rise buildings
- Service elevators
- Hospitals and bed elevators
- Escalators and moving walkways
Back to the images on the launch...More
With the inauguration of its new FUSO assembly plant in Lagos, CFAO marks a new milestone in its Nigerian strategy...More